Help define the next iteration of WildWorks distributed game server architecture.
Perform migrations to and from cloud services to bare metal infrastructures.
Monitor and respond to alerts/outages in a 24/7 on call rotation.
Maintain and improve system monitoring and availability.
Perform software deployments as needed.
- AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, S3, CloudFront, ELB
- Experience configuring and tuning LVM volumes
- Experience with Kernel and network based tuning for performance and stability
- Experience with DNS fundamentals
- Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem
- Experience with Nginx and Apache webserver technologies
- Grasp of fundamental networking principles, specifically TCP/IP
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, or similar orchestration tools
Bonus points if you have familiarity with:
- Node.JS, MySQL, Git, GitHub, Android, Ruby, Rails, Java, C#
Competitive salary plus profit sharing. Phenomenal health coverage, 401K, paid time off, occasionally work from home, free drinks, snacks, paid travel to industry conferences, company-sponsored family dinner events, and a lot more.
A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape. The stability and confidence of a privately-owned 10-year-old company who owns the intellectual property and self-determines the direction of its most popular hit children's game.
All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like.
A creative work environment.
>>> APPLY HERE <<<