Daily Responsiblities Include:
- Build and maintain web applications using Ruby on Rails and other open-source platforms and technologies
- Collaborate with different teams to successfully build and publish websites
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging the contributions of others
- Use source code management to track changes, create branches, and merge patches between stable and release branches
- Participate in all stages of software development -from early brainstorming to coding and bug fixing
- Write excellent code and associated tests
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby.
- Professional experience with debugging, profiling, and tuning Rails for performance.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL.
>>> APPLY HERE <<<