APPLY HERE: Game Design Intern (Temp), Warner Bros
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a highly motivated Game Design intern (temp) to join our Design team. As part of our team, you will work across multiple aspects of the game’s development to help meet all goals of the studio’s current projects.
We are looking for talented and passionate game makers, preferably with some previous experience creating game content. Along with having a good sense of game design principles, any Unreal 4, Maya and Microsoft Excel know-how and experience is beneficial.
- Work with the production team throughout the development process to help create compelling gameplay and design systems.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and design for new gaming projects.
- Present design ideas, receive feedback, then adjust designs and metrics accordingly.
What do we require from you?
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for numerous console games and a knowledge of game mechanics across a variety of genres and platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with a design group and maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter and creative thinker with fresh ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and results driven.
- Experience with Unreal 4 and Maya is a plus.
- Candidates pursuing a degree in Game Design or equivalent degree in a creative field strongly preferred (art, illustration, storytelling).
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.