Overall, the position of Sr. QA Lead is expected to partner with the organization to:
- Detecting program defects (bugs), through analyzing, tracking and regression testing.
- Work along with and assist the development team and project.
- Manage internal QA team (including but not limited to; task assignment and monitoring).
- Game builds coordination and implementation.
- Liaison support with outsourcing and publisher.
- Setup and manage weekly playtest.
- Test software/hardware for ease of use, reliability, and absence of program defects within game
- Responsible for the execution of test plans on pre-release versions of software and for testing and using hardware.
- Responsible for input and management of game defects within the DTS (Defect Tracking System) for their title
- Provide accurate and up to date information of their titles progress to management
- Provide support for staff members and titles within test
REQUIRED SKILLS – This section outlines skills necessary to perform the function. Examples of skill categories are:
- Understanding of the QA test cycle and process within QA
- Good communication skills (management, peers and testing staff)
- Solid time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience within Software QA industry
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and FTP coordination.
- Experience with game design / game evaluation.
Please contact Angelic at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.