● Help manage UI asset delivery pipelines for 1 or more mobile game titles
● Improve the visual quality of user interfaces and internal materials
● Conceptualize using sketches and AI/PSD
● Work within established UI style and utilize existing assets
● Conceptualization and production of new templates, assets, and UI styles
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of mobile/gaming UI aesthetics and trends
● 2-3 years professional experience in User Interface Art
● Experience creating assets and styles for User Interfaces on at least one published game, mobile preferred
● Portfolio must showcase relevant and contemporary artistry and experience
● Task driven, self-motivated and proactive personality
● Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and contribute to team
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Software Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
Nice to Haves:
● Hands on Unity experience
● Familiar with Jira
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
If you love making things millions of kids will enjoy, and you want to work on a revolutionary gaming project, this is an opportunity to join a highly collaborative team and create the future of Animal Jam, already the #1 MMO playground for kids. Animal Jam is developed at our studio in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah; 20 minutes away from spectacular wilderness and outdoor recreation, including the greatest skiing on Earth.
As part of our team, you will work across multiple facets of the game’s development to deliver the greatest possible experience for players. We are looking for the best of the best; talented, fun-loving people ready to join an entrepreneurial company on a rocket ride to the pinnacle of children’s digital media.