Duties will include:
- Ability to write documented, unit testable, C# code, that is compliant with our company coding conventions and standards.
- Able to analyze functional design specifications, and create actionable technical documentation that developers can take programming direction from.
- Develop features and functionality within Unity, commonly as packages, for deployment to Android and iOS targets.
- Integrate Unity packages written by your fellow team members into project codebases to create a fully realized set of features and functionality.
- Identify, develop, and integrate, low level, componentized, libraries/packages that comprise our core Unity development platform shared by all projects we work on.
- Identify and build tools which enable technical artists to develop content directly within Unity to offload the need for engineers to perform manual content integration.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our overall Unity continuous integration pipeline.
- Coordinate with Producers to define development timeframes, dependencies, and areas of risk to be considered in project planning.
This is a contract position which will be worked remotely. Ideal candidate is located in North America and will be working with both North American and international teams.
More here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/91702173