JOIN FOR FREE TODAY! GET YOUR BIO LISTED!
We have a lot of work to do... but there is a catch. Without support, none of this matters. Good people have tried something like this before and failed.
- If YOU like what we’re planning to do here, YOU must help it happen.
- UDEN isn’t the committee – we’re all willing volunteers.
- Help us help you help us all
We have established three membership types - all FREE:
Creator- someone who is actively creating digital entertainment in Utah (both corporate and individual);
Examples: game developer, script writer, film director, indie game studio, VFX artist, game designer, post-production company, film director, game producer etc
Associate - someone who supports digital entertainment in Utah (both corporate and individual);
Examples: providing goods or services - marketing, legal, financial, tools, technologies, investor, incubator, sponsors etc
GROUP - an association or regular meeting of people who are involved with digital entertainment in Utah
Examples: consumers, creators, students or other types of supporters of the industry that have a group purpose or mission - script writing associations, video game playing groups, film makers, mobile game maker associations etc - join here and keep help us direct new members to you! Even if you joined as an individual, get your group listed in its own right
- We need YOU to support our activities, HELP us by DOING something that gets us to these goals faster
- BE A PART of this in whatever way you can
- Come to our regular membership meetings and participate
- Offer to help other members if they have needs you can supply
- Volunteer to be on one of our committees – just a few hours a month
- If you see one of our social media posts, please share them in your own networks – some of you are doing this – and it really makes a difference
- If you can afford to sponsor one of our meetings at your location – please reach out to us
- Help us compile the lists of companies and groups, dates of upcoming events etc
- BE AN ADVOCATE for UDEN
- If we’re truly a community, then we’ll do this together